There are many ways you can volunteer at the Pregnancy Help Center of West Houston.
For those interested in volunteering you fill out an application and meet with the volunteer coordinator for an initial orientation. This educational meeting and tour will introduce you to the mission, programs, and volunteer opportunities at PHC.
For information about becoming a volunteer, please contact Erica Rivera, our Volunteer Coordinator by email at email@example.com or by phone at 281.578.0078.
Pregnancy Help Center of West Houston volunteers play a major role in all of our programs and services.
Our diverse volunteer positions include:
– Class Facilitator: Coach small groups or individuals through curriculum on pregnancy, childbirth, parenting and more!
– Conner’s Closet/ Megan’s Wardrobe: Organize baby and maternity donations and help clients “shop” in our baby boutique.
– Mentor: create a unique mentoring relationship with an expectant mother and provide her with monthly mentoring support during her pregnancy.
– Peer Counselor: Meet with women facing unplanned pregnancies to facilitate intake interviews, administer pregnancy tests, and provide counseling on resources.
– Ultrasound Technician: Use your professional skills to offer women free ultrasounds.
– Facilitator: Share healing by leading a Bible study for women who have experienced abortion.