Parenting: This means that you are choosing to carry the pregnancy to term, raise your child and watch him/her grow. It is a very rewarding, yet challenging option. Becoming a parent means that you are financially, legally, physically, and emotionally responsible for the upbringing of your child until adulthood. While making your choice, remember, there is a life growing inside of you; a life that will soon develop into a human being who will have their very own personality, talents, and traits.
We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like;
- My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
- My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby, but I do. (for men)
- I can’t tell my family.
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance.
- I can’t afford a child.
- I’m too young.
We know you have similar questions, and we have answers. Call us soon; we are waiting for your call.
Adoption: Birth parents that choose adoption are given many choices as they plan for their future and the future of their child. You may have questions about adoption like:
- Will it be an open adoption?
- Will it be a semi-open adoption?
- Will it be a closed adoption?
- Can I choose private adoption?
- Do I have to use an adoption agency?
Keep in mind that adoption relationships are ever-evolving. One adoption may be fully open and then the birth mother decides to limit contact, while another adoption may be semi-open, allowing both the birth parents and adoptive family to decide to engage in a more open adoption. Either way, you can have peace of mind knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose. We can help you understand your adoption options.
Abortion: If you are considering an abortion, it is very important to know that an abortion is a medical procedure.
- There are different types of abortions.
- What type of abortions will I be asked to choose from?
- What is the difference between one type or another?
- What are the risks?
Know that you are not alone. Many of our staff and volunteers have been right where you are; facing an unplanned pregnancy, unsure what to do, and looking for answers and for hope.